The City of London Corporation is a uniquely diverse organisation. We have a special role and wide remit that goes beyond that of an ordinary local authority with three main aims
- to support and promote London as the world’s leading international financial and business centre and attract new business to the capital and the whole UK
- to work in partnership with local communities to increase skills, employment and opportunities for all Londoners, including through the City Bridge Trust
- to enhance the capital as a hub of culture, history and green spaces for Londoners – residents, workers, and visitors.
Many of these services are funded from our own resources, at no cost to the public, and benefit London and the nation.
- Dec10 Back to the Future - Planning 2021 with Lessons Learned from 2020
- Dec18 New Products for New Year’s Safety Presented by Honeywell