- Excellent writing and editing and research (to include review of large scale documentation -to compile customized results without the need for further editing (I consider myself at the expert level).
- Collaboration with Subject Matter Experts nationally and internationally to complete projects and deadlines.
- Able to create - Operations Manuals, Employee, Safety Manuals, Training Manuals, User Guides, Quick Reference Guides, Technical Specifications, Proposals (RFP responses), Presentations, Forms (macro fill-in), Organizational Charts and Graphs, Training Materials, Articles, Marketing Materials, and others.
- Strong managerial experience – coordinating projects, supervising and training staff on safety procedures and work ethics.
- Bi-Lingual – Fluency in Spanish – able to translate and train.
I am from the UK (England) and have lived in the US for over 28 years. I obtained citizenship in the late 1980's I am presently enrolled for on-line classes with American Military University. My degree and focus is in Emergency Management and National Security.