Some important points to remember:
- Don’t use a cowboy! Get a proper Fire risk assessment from an accredited Fire Risk Assessor. Poor quality advice/incorrect advice from a non- qualified fire risk assessor could make your business ILLEGAL
- The dangers of fire are all too prevalent. People get killed if faulty or incorrect, or poorly maintained fire systems are not adhered to, and the owner is RESPONSIBLE.
- Don’t lose your business (or worse your freedom) by using out of date/faulty fire equipment or fire procedures.
I am a qualified, trained and experienced Fire Risk Assessor. I can advise on up to date legalities relevant to your business.
I have referrals of whom you can talk to regarding previous work that I have done…
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- May18 How to Build a Stronger Safety Culture with Solid Reporting
- Jun07 The One Decision and Two Hats that will Save Your Job in the Trump Era
- ~Author Unknown
Safety doesn't happen by accident.