Some important points to remember:
- Don’t use a cowboy! Get a proper Fire risk assessment from an accredited Fire Risk Assessor. Poor quality advice/incorrect advice from a non- qualified fire risk assessor could make your business ILLEGAL
- The dangers of fire are all too prevalent. People get killed if faulty or incorrect, or poorly maintained fire systems are not adhered to, and the owner is RESPONSIBLE.
- Don’t lose your business (or worse your freedom) by using out of date/faulty fire equipment or fire procedures.
I am a qualified, trained and experienced Fire Risk Assessor. I can advise on up to date legalities relevant to your business.
I have referrals of whom you can talk to regarding previous work that I have done…
- Jan21 New Year, New Safety Goals - Contractor Management in 2021
- Jan29 Minimizing Risk by Creating Social Distance in the Workplace
- Jan28 Controlling Risk Factors at Work