Mark Bushey is a Category Manager at Kimberly-Clark Professional* (KCP) in Roswell, GA, where he manages the KleenGuard* brand industrial apparel portfolio in North America.
Mark has held several key marketing roles within KCP over the past five years, focusing on both industrial PPE and industrial wiping solutions, and was selected by KCP as “2016 Marketer of the Year” for North America. Mr. Bushey earned an undergraduate degree in B2B marketing from James Madison University and an MBA from the Penn State Smeal College of Business.Mark's Core Competencies Include:
- P&L Management
- Product Management
- Brand Management
- Integrated Marketing Campaign Strategy and Activation
- Marketing Program and Promotion Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- New Product Development
- Advertising and Promotion Budget Management
- Aug08 5S+1 The Foundation for Safety and Improvement; How to implement it successfully
- Aug22 Putting Your Best Foot Forward: Foot Protection & Slip Hazard Prevention.