Mark Bushey is a Category Manager at Kimberly-Clark Professional* (KCP) in Roswell, GA, where he manages the KleenGuard* brand industrial apparel portfolio in North America.
Mark has held several key marketing roles within KCP over the past five years, focusing on both industrial PPE and industrial wiping solutions, and was selected by KCP as “2016 Marketer of the Year” for North America. Mr. Bushey earned an undergraduate degree in B2B marketing from James Madison University and an MBA from the Penn State Smeal College of Business.Mark's Core Competencies Include:
- P&L Management
- Product Management
- Brand Management
- Integrated Marketing Campaign Strategy and Activation
- Marketing Program and Promotion Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- New Product Development
- Advertising and Promotion Budget Management
- Jul19 The Biggest Summer Safety Issues and Solutions to Address Them
- Aug02 Are Workplace Hazards Coming Home with You?