Dual Master's Level (M.Sc.M/M.Sc.SSEM), Safety Trained Supervisor Construction ( STS-C BCSP), Certified Environmental Specialist (CES), ( IHMM ISHM) Professional member American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP), voting member American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH). Professional Member World Safety Organization (WSO), Recognized by peers, for designing, modifying, and implementing safety performance programs for ensuring compliance and continuously seeking and driving improvement in business Safety performance. Provides safety leadership, strategy, and direction while integrating all safety policies, programs, and processes in support of operational excellence.
EHS Program Manager/Project Manager, Air Field construction, Security Force Facilities construction
• Operations Manager Oil, Energy support services Russia
• Site Superintendent Naval Base GTMO • Safety/Security Superintendent McGuire AFB runway construction project
• SSHO/QCM 6 miles 8" Gas line Camp Pendleton CA
• Site Safety and Security manager Dover AFB runway project.
• Project Superintendent McConnell AFB 75 Housing Units Demolition Project.
• Project Superintendent USAF Academy Fuel Containment Project.
• Assistant Superintendent and Quality Assurance Manager Guantanamo Bay Navy Station.
• Superintendent Warehouse Lead Abatement Cheyenne WY
• Superintendent Demolition and Replace Historic Concrete Porches Cheyenne WY.
• Site Safety Officer for 150 Housing units for Renovation and Lead Abatement Cheyenne WY.
Specialties: Merchant Mariner Medical Officer Certificate, Navy Safety Supervisor NEC 9571, HAZMAT Control & Management Tech NEC 9595, OSHA 500 Trainer, BCSP-STSC, USACE QCM, Certified Environmental Specialist, Asbestos Supervisor, Confined Space Supervisor and monitor, Excavation Safety, 40 hour Hazmat Supervisor, 40 hours, Industrial Safety Certification course for Supervisors, Oil and Construction (RTN). Professional Member American Society of Safety Professionals. Protect and preserve all lives