Leonard Vroegindewey is the founder of White Knight Safety Solutions Inc. and the co-founder of White Knight Safety Consulting Ltd. Feel free to join Leo’s LinkedIn group or "Like" us on Facebook to discuss all types of safety articles and topics.
Personal Website: http://whiteknightsafetysolutions.com/
Recent Articles by Leonard Vroegindewey
Learn what our top blogger claims your employees think about your safety meeting management.
An executive MBA in health and safety leadership could be your next step toward getting ahead in the industry.
When working as a safety professional for a prime contractor, there is a big chance that you will have to manage multiple sub-contractors and their safety personnel. Here are some tips on how to do it right.
All Articles by Leonard Vroegindewey
- Why Your Crew Sleeps Through Your Morning Safety Meetings
- Canadian Executive MBA in Health and Safety Leadership Reviewed
- How to Effectively Manage a Sub-Contractor Safety Advisor
- Top 3 Qualifications That Will Land You a Job As a Safety Advisor!
- Bridging the Generation Gap. How to Obtain Millennial Buy-In for Your Safety Program
"Safeopedia" on Twitter
Sign up for Safeopedia's Free Newsletter!
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- Oct26 Leading People Safely: How You Can Make it Happen
- Nov30 Safety & Technology: 2016 Trends and a Look at the Future
- ~Author Unknown
Safety doesn't happen by accident.