After graduating from the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (N.A.I.T.) with a Health Safety and Environmental Technician Diploma (1997), he continued his education at the University of Alberta, graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biological and Environmental Sciences (2002).
While attending university, he worked at PHH Environmental Ltd., (now PHH ARC Environmental), gaining valuable experience in Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental consulting. After graduating from the University of Alberta, he accepted a position with Jacques Whitford managing the Indoor Environment Group in Edmonton. After two years, he decided to start his own company, Dent Consulting Services Ltd.
Since the inception of Dent Consulting, the company has been growing and in 2007 Jason decided to merge with SDI Health Safety and Loss Control Ltd. to form JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc.
Jason is a Full Member, in good standing, with both the local and national Canadian Society of Safety Engineers (CSSE) and the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA).
Jason continues his commitment to his profession through attaining levels of certification including:
- Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) 2005
- Certified Health & Safety Consultant (CHSC) designation 2009
Jason is also working on obtaining the following:
- Registered Occupational Hygienist (ROH)
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- Professional Agrologist (P.Ag.) designations
Jason sat on the Canadian Society of Safety Engineers (CSSE) Edmonton Chapter Executive in 2007 to support the profession.
- Dec10 Back to the Future - Planning 2021 with Lessons Learned from 2020
- Dec18 New Products for New Year’s Safety Presented by Honeywell