ALERT Upcoming Webinar | OSHA Vaccination & Testing Mandate with Medek Health Complete Compliance Package| Thurs., Dec 02 at 1PM ET

HSE Press Office


  • Visit HSEFind the address of your nearest HSE Office or HSE's Knowledge Centre.
  • Employment Medical Advisory ServiceIf you are worried that your work is affecting your health or if you want advice on people with health problems returning to work, you can contact our Employment Medical Advisory Service
  • How to ComplainAs well as explaining the standards of service you can expect from us the above leaflets also outline the complaints procedure if you are unhappy with us.
Go back to top