A reliable, practical advice dispenser with a brain you can pick, who cuts through red tape (with a safety blade of course)—helping businesses simplify their risk management efforts.
A Health and Safety adviser who speaks technical-jargon in plain english! That's rare enough, but David combines it with his efficiency skills, industry knowledge, and a wealth of experience—let's not forget to mention his commercial nous!
As a Chartered Health and Safety practitioner, David knows that being Health and Safety compliance is extremely good for business, which means, not only does it add value but also improve productivity in your workplace.
Has 20+ years focused technical risk management expertise from working within the construction industry and the built environment, and is fluent in commercially sensible health and safety advice that's good for your business.
Trusted by the Media as the Construction Health and Safety adviser for Channel 4 and their production of "Rome Wasn't Built in a Day;" CDM Adviser to NBC Universal for the International Broadcast Centre (IBC) ensuring the Olympic Games ran just like clockwork.
And North One TV and their BBC series "Ground Control," convincing front-line soldiers they must wear a hard hat.
► Qualifications / Professional Memberships:
- NVQ Level 5 Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupation health and safety
- NEBOSH Fire and Risk Management
- P402 Asbestos Surveyor
- NVQ - The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- CSCS Card Health and Safety Manager
- Temporary Works Coordinator
- Approved Scaffold Inspector
- Registered Consultant (OSHCR)
- CMIOSH - Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
- IMaPS - Incorporated/Registered member with the Association for Project Safety
- MIIRSM - Member of the International Institute of Risk and Safety management
- MinstLM - Member of The Institute of Leadership and Management
Pleased to help, always. Call: 07814 203 977
- Apr20 Gas Detection Solutions for the Cannabis Industry
- Apr27 Serious Injury/Fatality Prevention: Joint-Employer Settings
- Apr29 How to Build a Sustainable EHS Program with Technology