Damien Hammond, MS, CIH, CSP
Mr. Hammond has over 20 years of experience providing environmental, health and safety services. In less than three years, his firm has grown to 20+ employees, with operations in five states and has worked with clients including the US Department of State, FBI and The US Coast Guard. In 2017, the US Small Business Administration (Washington District Office) selected Windjammer Environmental as an Emerging Business.
Not only does Damien possess a broad knowledge of environmental regulatory compliance requirements, he has a strong educational foundation as well, with a Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of the District of Columbia and a Master of Science in Environmental Sciences and Public Policy from George Mason University.
He has served as President of the American Industrial Hygiene Association (Potomac), a Board Member for The Campagna Center, a Human Rights Commissioner for the City of Alexandria, and a Subject Matter Expert for the US Black Congressional Caucus and the US Chamber of Commerce.
- Master of Science, Environmental Science & Policy – George Mason University
- Bach. of Science, Biology – University of the District of Columbia
- Certified Industrial Hygienist
- Certified Safety Professional
- Extensive experience in general occupational health, IAQ, and remediation.
- Mar24 Safety & Sustainability in a VUCA World
- Mar30 Contractor Management Master Class: Save Time, Reduce Risk & Improve Compliance
- Mar08 Managing Gas Detection Programs in Manufacturing