Chad Lilley is a stand out specialist in behavioural safety, culture development, coaching and public speaking, with a track record of influencing and inspiring leaders to review their safety strategy to create sustainable change within their organisations.
Previous projects include:
- Improving the HSE performance for a FTSE 100 company to the extent of reducing their accidents by over 70%
- Improved the response on a culture survey dramatically on one of the world’s largest heavy civil engineering projects.
- Coached all the regional behavioural coordinators creating sustainable change across a vast number of cultures and backgrounds on a $40 billion oil & gas field. (The largest project in the world at the time)
- Developed a culture within a major oil refinery to the extent of reducing accidents by over 52% while at the same time increasing productivity by 28% in the space of two years.
- Worked with a tier one leading contractor, influencing a reduction in the accident rate, which equated to a £3.2 million cost saving annually.
Chad Lilley has worked across
Manufacturing, Construction, Heavy Civil, Tunneling, Oil & Gas and