A typical Cultural Safety™ programme with a “green field” customer would consist of:
- Benchmark Safety Culture Assessment
- Design of a company specific Cultural Safety™ Programme consisting of:
- Delivery of Safety Leadership Training
- Cultural Safety process Training
- Establishing One or more Behavioural Safety processes as appropriate
- Advice to the customer to ensure they effectively embed the learning and process (Note we believe that only by the customer owning the embedding 100% can the maximum possible gains be made and you should be wary of any promises that it can be done for you!)
- Periodic reviews and follow-up as appropriate
Elements of the above are either tailored or omitted as indicated by the initial survey and whether the client has already undertaken any similar activities.
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- Eleanor Everet
For safety is not a gadget but a state of mind.