Adrian Bartha is the CEO of eCompliance, which he joined in 2012 after experiencing first-hand how a workplace incident affected a power and utilities company which he led as a member of the Board of Directors. Previously, Adrian was an investment professional for a $5 billion dollar private equity firm investing in energy, construction, and transportation infrastructure companies across North America. When Adrian is out of the office, he can be found riding his futuristic motorcycle and wearing his RoboCop helmet.
Recent Questions by Adrian Bartha
- What can companies do to reduce their lost time injury frequency rates?
- How can predictive analytics improve workplace health and safety?
- How are predictive analytics tools changing safety reporting best practices?
- What Are the Elements of a Successful Behavior-based Safety Program?
- What Questions Should I Ask When Surveying My Employees on Engagement?
- How Can I Better Engage My Employees?
- What is the purpose of COR?
- FAQ Metal Fabrication
- FAQ OSHA 300 Log
- How would you recommend companies simplify the COR process?
- How much work is involved in receiving a COR and how long can we expect it to take from registration to certification?
- What can be expected in the future in regards to businesses being required to have COR?
- What are some of the advantages of having a certificate of recognition?
Recent Articles by Adrian Bartha
All Articles by Adrian Bartha
- Calculating Your Company's Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate
- How Predictive Analytics Is Changing the Game for Safety Reporting Best Practices
- Safety Reporting Best Practices: Using Actionable Analytics
- Safety Superhero Recognition - Drew Coats
- 3 Reasons Behavior-Based Safety Programs Fail
- The Hesitations Surrounding Behavior-based Safety
- The Importance of Employee Engagement and Its Impact on Your Bottom Line
- How Engaged Are Your Employees?
- The Importance of Corrective Actions in the Metal Fabrication Industry
- How to Turn Your OSHA 300 Log into a Continuous Improvement System
- 5 Ways Technology is Changing the Health and Safety Industry
- Safety Training Eating Up Your Budget?
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Automate OSHA Reporting
- Certificate of Recognition (COR): Q & A
- The 5 Key Ways to End Up With a Musculosceletal Disorder (MSD)
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- ~Author Unknown
Safety doesn't happen by accident.