Adrian Bartha is the CEO of eCompliance, which he joined in 2012 after experiencing first-hand how a workplace incident affected a power and utilities company which he led as a member of the Board of Directors. Previously, Adrian was an investment professional for a $5 billion dollar private equity firm investing in energy, construction, and transportation infrastructure companies across North America. When Adrian is out of the office, he can be found riding his futuristic motorcycle and wearing his RoboCop helmet.
Recent Questions by Adrian Bartha
- What is the purpose of COR?
- FAQ Metal Fabrication
- FAQ OSHA 300 Log
- How would you recommend companies simplify the COR process?
- How much work is involved in receiving a COR and how long can we expect it to take from registration to certification?
- What can be expected in the future in regards to businesses being required to have COR?
- What are some of the advantages of having a certificate of recognition?
Recent Articles by Adrian Bartha
All Articles by Adrian Bartha
- The Importance of Corrective Actions in the Metal Fabrication Industry
- How to Turn Your OSHA 300 Log into a Continuous Improvement System
- 5 Ways Technology is Changing the Health and Safety Industry
- Safety Training Eating Up Your Budget?
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Automate OSHA Reporting
- Certificate of Recognition (COR): Q & A
- The 5 Key Ways to End Up With a Muskulosceletal Disorder (MSD)
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- Oct26 Leading People Safely: How You Can Make it Happen
- Nov30 Safety & Technology: 2016 Trends and a Look at the Future
- ~Author Unknown
Safety doesn't happen by accident.