Wilson Construction Company
Wilson Construction Company specializes in the design and construction of vital electric utility infrastructure needed by power providers across the United States and beyond. We provide infinite solutions and exceptional results for our satisfied clients through a collaborative team environment. Wilson has worked on projects across the United States and in Canada, American Samoa, and Indonesia.
With headquarters located in Canby, Oregon, Wilson’s expansive team delivers industry-leading services:
- We design, build, and repair overhead and underground transmission and distribution transmission infrastructure.
- We engineer, drill, and perform grading for substation and switchyard construction.
- We maintain a strength of over 2,000 pieces of highly diversified and specialized rolling equipment.
- We pilot an in-house fleet of six helicopters.
- We are a collective workforce of over 600 highly qualified personnel.
- We own the resources to tackle even the most complex needs of our clients in an ever-changing industry while upholding the highest standards in project safety, quality, and production.
- We are a union contractor affiliated with the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW).
1190 NW 3rd Ave,
Canby , Oregon , 97013