SPI Health & Safety
Canadian leader in occupational health and safety products and services, SPI Health and Safety proposes comprehensive and specialized solutions which encompass product distribution, fire protection services, consulting services and training.
SPI Health and Safety's mission is to be the single most valuable partner for companies that value health and safety in their work environment.
Companies today are undeniably concerned with the individual and his development, but first and foremost with protecting him against the dangers associated with his chosen occupation.
Developing a high level of awareness of dangers associated with their business sector.
Developing innovative solutions focusing on customers’ concerns.
Fully understanding the stakes involved for our customers, and exceeding their expectations.
Offering a complete solution – services, products and logistics – to provide optimal assistance to our customers.
AWARDS AND ACCREDITATIONS
ACCREDITATIONS AND PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS
- Independent Distributors Inc. (IDI)
- Chief Executive Group
- Safety Equipment Distributors Association Inc. (SEDA)
- National Fire Protective Association (NFPA)
- Fédération Québécoise des Activités Subaquatiques (FQAS)
RECOGNITIONS AND AWARDS
- SPI Health and Safety joins the ranks of Canada’s best managed companies
- The Dwight Bowhay Memorial award by the IOSH Alberta Association for its innovation in Health and Safety
- Ansul 2014 triple diamond distributor
- Best employer 2010
- Work-family recognition prize 2011
- Authorized trainer
- Company recognized for its membership in the 0-5-30 program to promote healthy living
Blainville , Quebec , J7C 0A3
#207, 2999 Underhill Avenue
Burnaby , British Columbia , V5A 3C2
620 Commercial Ave
Kitimat , British Columbia , V8C 2C5