Founded in 1979, Medsafe works out of five fully stocked service facilities in TX, AR, OK, and LA. We have grown into one of the most substantial privately held distributors of industrial safety, occupational health, industrial hygiene, and medical supplies in the United State.
“Medsafe combines the technological and service
capabilities of an international safety provider with the family feel that
makes it comfortable to work with us on a long term basis. We listen to our
customers to create progressive, custom e-commerce services along with flexible
solutions to difficult safety situations.“
- Burk Shaw, President.
4200 Underwood Rd.
La Porte , Texas , 77571
4101 W. Pinecrest Dr.
Marshall , Texas , 75671
4432 S. 70th East Ave.
Tulsa , Oklahoma , 74145
6500 Young Rd.
Little Rock , Arkansas , 72209
39359 Airline Plaza
Gonzales , Louisiana , 70737
Director of Construction Sales at Medsafe
Territory Manager - Medsafe
- Suspension Trauma: The Danger of Fall Arrest Systems
- How to Choose Your Fall Protection Anchorage
- Summertime Roadwork and Heat Stroke
- Fall Protection OSHA Violations
- Introducing Our Latest Contributor: Medsafe, Inc.
- Fall Protection Fundamentals: Self-Retracting Lanyards
- Fall Arrest Systems: Can You Tie Off at Your Feet?
Medsafe Safety Moments
Attention EH&S minded professionals - sign up here to join the safety movement.