Ideal Warehouse Innovations
Safety is no accident.
Maintaining a safe environment takes planning and commitment
Workplace safety requires some thinking ahead; time to consider the ‘What ifs?” and then address them.
While every work environment is different, IRONguard has set out to offer an answer to every possible “What if?” that we could think of.
We strive to provide cost effective, real solutions that save lives and protect people.
For companies that care about their employees and are passionate about providing a safe workplace, IRONguard is the perfect partner.
100 Feet of Fencing…Anytime, Anywhere.
The importance of warehouse and facility safety continues to grow in importance and is at the forefront of any successful business’ operational planning. Warehouse accidents and fatalities are still an unfortunate reality in facilities around the World and avoiding these dangerous situations should be top priority. Read More
Case Study: Sobeys & Witron Success Story
Grocery retailer Sobeys, located in Vaughan Canada, operates a 500,000 square foot distribution centre utilizing ASRS technology by Witron. Since this facility opened in 2009, they had been faced with maintenance challenges at height. Two specific problems needed to be urgently addressed. Read More
Case-Study: Proctor & Gamble: Danger Averted
Proctor & Gamble distribution centres, such as Brantford, Canada, have grown to become large centralized facilities typically exceeding one million square feet of fast moving consumer goods. To obtain maximum efficiency and ROI, high density storage solutions are utilized. In this case push back racking up to 6 pallets deep. This can present significant challenges. Push back rack is prone to jams caused by issues such as ‘chunks’ of pallet caught in the guide wheels, and spilled loads of product. These challenges lead to out of service pallet positions. Read More
Case Study: Double Deep Racking
A large distribution centre, located in Brampton Canada, found itself faced with a new global corporate safety mandate. They were to no longer utilize safety access cages mounted on their lift truck fleet for any purpose. In fact, they were instructed to dispose of them and find new ways to access their double deep racking at height. At this location, they use reach trucks to access pallet positions, hence they have narrow aisles, and limited possibilities to perform maintenance, repairs, and clear products spills without serious implications of damage to costly products. Not to mention the operational costs associated with clean up, disposal, and lost pallet positions. And of course, the risk of injury, or worse, and the resulting spiral of several consequences. Read More
IRONguard Safety Products is a participating member in the SafetyNetwork.me network. We are dedicated to all those who rely on the key players of the safety industry to help them get home safe, day in and day out.
1 Royal Gate Boulevard
Vaughan , Ontario , L4L 8Z7
1130 Myers Parkway
Ashland , Ohio , 44805
750 E. Glendale Avenue
Sparks , Nevada , 89431
Ideal Warehouse Innovations Articles
- Forklift Safety 101: Tips for Preventing Forklift Fatalities
- 3 Ways to Manage Carbon Monoxide Risks at Loading Docks
- How to Design Safe Loading Docks and Warehouses for Lift Truck Drivers
- 4 Common Forklift Accidents - And How to Prevent Them
- Forklift Maintenance Tips that Help Ensure Worker Safety
- 4 Major Forklift Hazards Near Loading Docks (and How to Control Them)
- Staying Safe When Attached: Forklift Safety with Attachments
- The 2 Biggest Challenges to Creating an Environment That's Truly Safe
- Quiz: Loading Dock Safety
- 5 Loading Dock Catastrophes (and How to Prevent Them)
- 3 Weather-Related Loading Dock Hazards and How to Deal with Them
- Why Housekeeping Is an Important Part of Loading Dock Safety
- 5 Simple Ways to Prevent Injuries Around Open Loading Docks
- Top 5 Tips for Warehouse and Racking Safety
- On Guard: Simple Warehouse Barriers for Protecting People and Products
- 6 Key Tips for Keeping Warehouse Personnel Safe
Ideal Warehouse Innovations Q&A
Ideal Warehouse Innovations Safety Moments
Ideal Warehouse Innovations Downloads
Attention EH&S minded professionals - sign up here to join the safety movement.