C.E. Adkins & Son, Inc. has been serving the Tri-State area since 1955. Founded by C.E. Adkins, we mostly did housing developments, which were booming in the area during the 1960's and commercial work. In 1981 we were bought out by James W. Flowers, current owner/president. He grew the company in all areas, diversifying it with Commercial, Industrial and some shop work. We built a new office/shop building in 1985 where our current office and warehouse are today. Then in 2009 we expanded our market into shop abrasive and coating industry by building a new 17,000 square foot facility, with (8) acres of laydown space at 5069 Guyan River Road, Huntington, WV.