Join Safety Talks host Calvin Simpson as he speaks with Ergonomics expert Dr. Linda Miller. Take a deep dive into what is being reported as the "new smoking" and "biggest health risk of our generation". Topics of this Safety Talk include:
1. Occupational Sitting Disease
2. Sedentary Lifestyles
3. Summarizing the truth about "Sitting Disease"
4. The Impact of Alternative Workstations
5. Evidence vs. Popular Opinion
6. Organizational Strategies & Design Approaches
Linda established EWI Works in 1991 & has extensive experience in large-scale ergonomic projects involving design reviews & training. Industries include healthcare, utilities, forestry, mining and manufacturing. For two decades, she has presented at health & safety conferences & teaches at the University of Alberta.
Please click on the thumbnails below to download the presentation and watch 3 additional ergonomics videos