Join Brian Fielkow as he presents an overview of practical, hands on ways to build a healthy safety culture. With principles taken right from his book, this presentation goes beyond theory into low cost, high value ideas that you can implement now.
With Safety being the cornerstone for excellent operations, it is often marginalized and relegated to dense handbooks that are ignored by employees. This webinar instead is the introduction to a straightforward how-to guide for maximizing organizational performance through safety leadership. Topics include:
- What is a safety culture, and why is it important?
- Tools for leaders to drive a safety culture throughout an organization
- Strategies to anchor your safety culture to your front-line employees
- How to promote accountability — make the safe decision, even when no one is looking
- Low cost, high value leadership principles to deliver extraordinary safety results
- A game plan to establish and grow your safety culture