50th Annual National Human Factors and Ergonomics Society of Australia Conference
- Starts: Monday, November 17, 2014 10:00 AM
- Ends: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
- Where: Adelaide, Australia
- Website: http://www.ergonomics.org.au/home_page_module/home_right_panel/pages/hfesa50thannualconference1.aspx
The 50th HFESA Conference will be held at the National WIne Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide and celebrates 50 years of HFE in Australia. The theme 'Then, Now and Beyond' highlights the contribution of HFE and looks to the future challenges for the discipline. Keynote speakers will be Prof Barbara Silverstein, Prof Drew Dawson and Prof Penny Sanderson. Day streams will include healthcare ergonomics and defence human factors. A range of workshops and site visits will also be offered.