A complimentary, definitive guide to success from the early stages of software selection to company-wide implementation
At IsoMetrix we understand that there is a vast amount of time and energy spent during the process of EHS software selection. It is a big decision, and you want to get it right the first time around. That means finding a platform that meets the needs of your team, fits in nicely with your existing processes and workflows, and is within your allotted budget. The system should also be intuitive enough that you can convince your workforce to embrace it quickly, and it needs to be effective in helping you meet and exceed your organization’s EHS goals.
To help you navigate the EHS procurement process successfully, IsoMetrix has combined its internal expertise with that of EHS software users across various high-risk industries. We consulted our customers, partners, and other EHS professionals who have taken their programs to the next level using software and used that information to produce this comprehensive yet digestible 42-page guide. We will walk you through every step of the process, from securing budget to deploying the software.
You will learn:
- How to ensure your EHS program is ready for EHS software before you start this journey
- How to build the business case for EHS software and secure buy-in from stakeholders
- How to build a thorough RFP and evaluate vendors with our easy-to-use, customizable scorecards
- Best practices for building your short-list of vendors based on RFP responses, what to ask for in follow-up demos, and who to involve from your organization
- Red flags to look for before making your final purchasing decision
- How to engineer a successful software roll-out plan, including training recommendations, internal communications, and managing change
- How to measure the success of your EHS software deployment, drive continuous improvement, and maintain a world-class EHS program
This guide is designed for EHS leaders across high-risk industries. Whether you are looking to switch from your current EHS software provider or are exploring purchasing EHS software for the first time, this guide is for you.